Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Book Review: Trust Fund by Skye Warren



That's one hell of a prequel. It's actually also my first read from this author and I absolutely loved it!! Wow! I can’t remember when a prequel ever hooked me like that. Talk about tension.

An unputdownable prequel where you can’t just ignore how the story continues, you gotta dig in now.

'I learned early not to trust men or money. Both of them have a way of disappearing when you need them most.'

The Story:
Harper's Daddy is rich, which doesn't necessarily mean that she is, because in this case it's quite the opposite. She knows the world of rich and poor like no other, living them both at the same time. She never much cared for her parent's new spouses or their appendages until Christopher, her stepbrother, comes along and he doesn’t disappear as they usually all do after a while. He stays, at least to some degree. If that's a blessing or a curse is another thing. Harper has to learn early on that money and men are not a constant in her life.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment