Sunday, January 21, 2018

Book Review: Ink & Bone (#5) by Skyla Madi


Well, what can I say?! I still love this series. Even after five books it’s highly suspenseful and gripping. I was very engrossed in this story and I look forward to the next book because I really need to know how they are going to get out of this mess they’ve put themselves in.

The story’s gone a long way from where it first started in the tunnels and the characters developed a great deal since then. I also may have developed some feelings toward Skull. Honestly, I love him. Emily would probably smack me in the face and tell me he’s a vile person but I like his evilness. Power is attractively hot and so is Skull. Needless to say, I fear for his ending.
(Oh God! I think I’ve read too many books about hot villains that got the girl in the end! Because something has to be wrong with me when I feel more attracted to Skull than to Jai in this book. Right?!)
‘And then comes the man of the hour, storming toward me without a care in the world, his handgun lifted and pointed at me. He’s going all in.’
Obviously, Skull played a very prominent part in this book and we got a clearer picture of the world he lives in and the empire he rules. I’m excited to find out more.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment