Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Book Review: Honey: A Single Dad Romance by Terri E. Laine



Terri’s books are an instant-buy for me without even having to read the blurb. I just love her writing. So I jumped into this story blind without any inkling what it’s about and although I rarely read novellas, I absolutely loved this book. Maybe it helped that the story will continue in ‘Sugar’ – which I can’t wait to get my hands on!!

As it is common in short reads, the story was rather predictable and moved fast ahead but it never felt inept. It actually had a great pace and I enjoyed how Honey slowly became a part of Jake’s world despite their work relationship.

Although the main story obviously was about Jake and Honey, there was much more going on with his dad, daughter, and the ranch. I was completely engrossed in this book and hope for a longer second book.


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment