Sunday, October 23, 2016

Book Review: Raw by Belle Aurora

5 freaking amazing stars!!

What is wrong with me? Why did it take me so long to read this amazing book? This book is just...I have no words, I am speechless. This is a definite must-read!! But be warned -> Major book hangover!

I had this book on my to-read list for a long time because I was worried whether I would like it or not and I didn’t know what I should expect. I am so glad that I finally came around to reading it – though it could have really been sooner. Not at all did I expect to love this book so much!
I did not count on this story. The caption of the blurb  'a love story gone wrong' is the perfect description for it. And my twisted love for this book is also not something I would call normal. Though we shouldn't label everything now, should we?

The Story:
Lexi knows that she's being watched and even though she should be creeped out by this, she isn’t. When a horrible incident takes place, her shadow shows himself and after that she's taken by this dark troubled man. Even though she doesn't know him and feels that he is dangerous, she can't help but feel save with him.
Twitch always wanted her. He worked hard to reach his goal and she was his goal. She's going to be broken by him because she is the reason he once had dreams that got shattered by brute reality. This was her fault. Him being this way is exactly her fault and she has to pay for this.
Though plans don't always work out the way you planned them. Life is unpredictable. Lexi and Twitch didn't plan on how their feelings cut into their plan.

Thoughts:
OMG! What was this?! My emotions are all over the place right now. This is like a book hangover going ballistic. What happened? Please let me in on the secret! I just can't cope with the ending.

This was a rollercoaster of emotions. I wasn't for Twitch at first. I mean, he was a stalking stranger after all. And knowing about his work didn't help my feelings toward him. But strangely enough I got to like him and I really wanted their love to work out. This story is so twisted in so many ways and it got my emotions so confused. It was suspenseful, dark, and had a few turns that I didn't see coming at all. I was mad a few times and had to cry but it didn't lessen my love for this beautiful though dark story.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment