Friday, May 3, 2019

Book Review: With Visions of Red #2 by Trisha Wolfe


I NEED MORE!!
Can it get any more thrilling?! I can’t take no more! Some of my questions had been answered in this book but those hints were killing me! I really need to know who the killer is!!

I wasn’t a hundred percent sure if the killer was revealed or if the author was only teasing me. I really don’t know what to believe anymore. And the ending was the final blow!! Oh my! I need the next book right now!!
'Sometimes the lure to become the thing we fear – just to alleviate that fear – is too great a temptation.'
I’d thought it would be easier to get captivated by this story right from the start since my mind was still in this world after having finished the first book only a couple of days ago, but it took me a few chapters to get sucked in. Though after that bumpy start, it took off right into an edge gripping suspense. This was definitely better and more thrilling than the first book.
And the ending! Oh my God! The characters turned me on (who knew that rope play could be so damn hot?!), just to bring me down within seconds and have cold chills run through my entire body.

The Story:
Since the killer contacted Sadie, he can't stay away. She has to watch her back now more than ever and it's not only her being threatened. Though the questions remain the same, who was this guy?! Someone from her past? Someone who was obsessed with her?! And why?
'How much does the UNSUB really know about me? What are his intentions – what will he do with that information?'
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment