Saturday, July 28, 2018

Book Review: Blinded by You by Terri E. Laine


I jumped into this story blind without any inkling what it’s about and although I rarely read novellas, I absolutely loved this book (it combines Honey & Sugar).

I was hooked from the start, captured throughout and head over heels in love!

As it is common in short reads, the story was rather predictable and moved fast ahead but it never felt inept. It actually had a great pace and I enjoyed how Honey slowly became a part of Jake’s world despite their work relationship.

Although the main story obviously was about Jake and Honey, there was much more going on with his dad, daughter, and the ranch. I was completely engrossed in this book.

There was a lot of potential for this book to be more of a full-length novel. Such a pity that it wasn’t, but I loved it nonetheless.

Ps.: I really wish there was a Book coming about Axel. =P


My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment