Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Book Review: The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon


I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK!!! <3

This story was not something I expected. It was also nothing I’ve ever read before. But it became one of my all-time favorites.

Seriously, I don’t have any words to describe this book. Maybe I’ll just give you my five greats…. This book, this author, her talent, her words, Moses and Georgia’s story.

I can’t even tell you how much this story touched me and how much I want to read it again for the first time. This will definitely go on my must-re-read list and it should at least be on your to-read too!

The concept of the story was very unique and I devoured every bit of it. I laughed and cried equally as much and even hugged the book to my chest. There wasn’t much left that I did not highlight because I couldn’t decide what I loved more. Every word was absolutely perfect.

Moses gift, or cracks, as Georgia called them, were paranormal but it was still a love story that was very emotional. The ending was suspenseful and I said goodbye to the characters with a laughing and a crying eye.

Usually I write rather long reviews, especially of books I loved, but my, this book truly made me speechless. Please, for the love of Moses, read it!

‘If I tell you right up front, right in the beginning that I lost him, it will be easier for you to bear. You will know it’s coming, and it will hurt. It will still make your chest ache and your stomach flip with dread. But you’ll know, and you’ll be able to prepare. And that’s my gift to you. I wasn’t given that same courtesy. I wasn’t prepared.’


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment